Thursday, October 30, 2008

[insert smiley face here]

Im in such a gorgeous mood today! First of all, there's no school today, or tommorow (on Halloween), and then a the weekend follows that! I usually wake up at 6:00 a.m. and get ready for school. When I woke up today, it was at 9:47 a.m. with no one home but me. The house was freezing outside my little oasis of covers. I stayed inside, and rolled around, with a huge grin on my face. When I finally stepped out I went to my closet, threw on some sweat pants, a loose camisole, socks, and my froggy robe from 4th grade's christmas [it was huge when I got it]. Then I went into the kitchen, and looked inside the fridge. Last nights Chile was calling me, even though it was breakfast time. I put some on the stove, and also was boiling some water for tea. As that was happening, I went to the bathroom to brush teeth/pee/ wash face/ etc. I enjoyed some hot chilly and jasmine tea as I was watching re-runs of Higgly Town Hero's on disney channel. Then, I finished reading 20 pages of Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli- I had been working on it since September! (Im a slow reader). I definately reccomend it to you though. Then stuff happened and I'm now online writing this! Anyways, its so beautiful outside today here in Chicago. The air is crisp, and a big blue sky is ensuring a good day.
Well, happy hallows eve!

2 comments:

Reina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that sounds wonderful- chile and jasmine tea for breakfast :) btw this is Norah from AB, I just accidentally logged off and am being lazy. xxx