Monday, December 1, 2008

Calling all turtle owners!

*Above; Me, My Mom, Mr. Sophie
I have a turtle. I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl until last night, when I went to an animal convention type thing with mine, MR. SOPHIE!.. Well anyways I was there boppin' along with it [at the time I didn't know so I didn't really refer to it as he or she] as little kids faces brightened when they saw it. Then some boy my age with red hair came up; "What is it's name? It's so cute."> "Mr. Sophie.">confused expression. You probably guessed it, he was thinking what the fuck kind of a name is Mr. Sophie. Then... "Funny Name.">"I don't know its gender!"> "Oh, hahaha." *Grabs Mr. Sophie (WITHOUT ASKING!) and feels up his belly. "Its a boy."


So there you have it folks, Mr. Sophie is a boy :D



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww the little guy is so cute!! how can you tell? feeling it's belly?? what exactly do you "feel"?

Liv Bambola said...

I'm with Mermaid... Wouldn't want the turtle to get too excited would you? Cute name though.

Ryanne said...

hahaha thanks. well mermaid and bambola; apparantly (just looked this up!) female stomaches are round on the bottom, and males are round but they carve up, if that makes sense?

Twiggy Mod said...

HAHA,

Bird I love this post really made me do a stupid laugh.

Mr. Sophie is the best name I have ever heard...that is it the best ever, and cuuuute.

To the boy... Never molester Mr Sophie AGAIN!!!

xxx