Monday, October 27, 2008

NEWS:

My grandma used to live with us until yesterday- she was old and stayed so she wouldn't be too lonely. Oh dear god im making it sound like she died! She didn't. She moved to a nursing home a few blocks away. So anyhoo, four rooms in the house, one suddenly un-occupied. Not just any room though- one that had a balcany, and a small bathroom. My sister and I each jumped at the chance to take it, and being so close in age my mom insisted on flipping a coin. I won. HA! So before I move into the room, im doing a little re decorating.

I am going to paint the wall a deep purple like this:


My mom said I could get a new comforter too, so Im getting a white down one like above^
Then Ill just clean up my old crap, place the furniture well, and find other things around the house to make it look good! Excited! I might even start a garden on the balcany!

3 comments:

Twiggy Mod said...

Ahhh lucky lady I love the sound of a balcony. x

Liv Bambola said...

that's going to look awesome! make sure you post pics when you're done!

I hope you don't mind me tagging you with a MeMe :) xx details are on my blog

Romeika said...

A purple wall sounds wonderful!